Nominations are now open for the 2020 Partnership Awards and will close on Monday 17 February 2020.
We received just over 2000 nominations last year, each of which celebrates the work done at the University of Leeds. Thank you to everyone who went the extra mile, and made someone's year by nominating them. Let's get even more nominations this year.
Faculties or services will announce their local winners in the Spring Term (and some will have their own celebration events). We will announce the overall winners at the Partnership Awards Ceremony on Monday 27 April 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact LUU's Academic Representation team.
You can read about each category for the awards below the FAQ's.
Frequently Asked Questions
At Leeds we value our academic community, actively involving all staff and students in working together to provide an exceptional learning experience.
The Leeds Partnership is an agreement setting out the mutual expectations of us all as members of the University community.
You can read more about the Leeds Partnership here.
You can nominate anyone who studies or works at the University of Leeds:
- An undergraduate or taught postgraduate student
- A postgraduate researcher/PhD
- Academic staff
- SES and administrative staff
- Staff working in other services, eg. Facilities Directorate or LUU
Unsure of what to write? See our Nominations Guide here.
All nominations go through the same three-step process:
- They’re longlisted by LUU
- A panel from your Faculty/area reads the longlist, and selects finalists
- Finalists go to the Central Judging Panel, which selects winners
The winners are selected on the following grounds:
- The extent to which their nominations demonstrate the category description
- The range and depth of examples given
- The impact demonstrated by the nominations
The winners of the University of Leeds Partnership Awards will be announced at a ceremony on Monday 27 April 2020.
If you are unable to access Google Forms please email Josephine Paul at AcademicSupport@luu.leeds.ac.uk. An alternative format nomination form will be emailed to you.
The text of your nomination will be shared with you after the winners of the Partnership Awards have been selected. The name of your nominator will only be shared at this time, and only if they have given permission for this.