The Central Judges Panel has now met and selected the judges’ shortlist for the Leeds Partnership Awards. You can see this under each category below.
Congratulations to our finalists, who had to get through shortlisting in their Faculty, and then again at University level to get here.
We received 2262 nominations this year, and each of which celebrates the work done at the University of Leeds. Nominations will be shared with nominees in April 2019. Thank you to everyone who has gone the extra mile, and made someone's year by nominating them.
We will announce the winners at the Partnership Awards Ceremony on 29 April 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact LUU's Academic Representation team.
Frequently Asked Questions
At Leeds we value our academic community, actively involving all staff and students in working together to provide an exceptional learning experience.
The Leeds Partnership is an agreement setting out the mutual expectations of us all as members of the University community.
Your Education Officer Serene has more info on this Partnership in her blog here
You can nominate anyone who studies or works at the University of Leeds:
- An undergraduate or taught postgraduate student
- A postgraduate researcher/PhD
- Academic staff
- SES and administrative staff
- Staff working in other services, eg. Facilities Directorate or LUU
Unsure of what to write? See our Nominations Guide here.
All nominations go through the same three-step process:
- They’re longlisted by LUU
- A panel from your Faculty/area reads the longlist, and selects finalists
- Finalists go to the Central Judging Panel, which selects winners
The winners are selected on the following grounds:
- The extent to which their nominations demonstrate the category description
- The range and depth of examples given
- The impact demonstrated by the nominations
The winners of the University of Leeds Partnership Awards will be announced at a ceremony on Monday 29 April 2019.
If you are unable to access Google Forms please email Carla Douglas at AcademicSupport@luu.leeds.ac.uk. An alternative format nomination form will be emailed to you.
The text of your nomination will be shared with you after the winners of the Partnership Awards have been selected. The name of your nominator will only be shared at this time, and only if they have given permission for this.