Students, staff or postgraduate researchers, there's plenty of great people who are making up our academic community.
If someone has made your year, it's time to make theirs.
Whether they've inspired you, helped you out or supported you, make their year by nominating them for a Partnership Award and recognising that they're doing an amazing job.
Take your pick from the categories below and get nominating. Nominations close on Monday 18 February 2019 at 11:59pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
At Leeds we value our academic community, actively involving all staff and students in working together to provide an exceptional learning experience.
The Leeds Partnership is an agreement setting out the mutual expectations of us all as members of the University community.
Your Education Officer Serene has more info on this Partnership in her blog here
You can nominate anyone who studies or works at the University of Leeds:
- An undergraduate or taught postgraduate student
- A postgraduate researcher/PhD
- Academic staff
- SES and administrative staff
- Staff working in other services, eg. Facilities Directorate or LUU
Unsure of what to write? See our Nominations Guide here.
All nominations go through the same three-step process:
- They’re longlisted by LUU
- A panel from your Faculty/area reads the longlist, and selects finalists
- Finalists go to the Central Judging Panel, which selects winners
The winners are selected on the following grounds:
- The extent to which their nominations demonstrate the category description
- The range and depth of examples given
- The impact demonstrated by the nominations
The winners of the University of Leeds Partnership Awards will be announced at a ceremony on Monday 29 April 2019.
If you are unable to access Google Forms please email Carla Douglas at AcademicSupport@luu.leeds.ac.uk. An alternative format nomination form will be emailed to you.
The text of your nomination will be shared with you after the winners of the Partnership Awards have been selected. The name of your nominator will only be shared at this time, and only if they have given permission for this.