LUU is a member-led organisation – that means any one of our members can make a change to what we do, how we do it, and who represents them.
As a Union, we look to represent our members through everything they do during their time at Leeds. From societies through to academic support, pastoral care to liberation networks or student campaigns, your voice can be heard in a whole host of ways;
- Student Representatives – we support a wide range of student reps, who make change on your behalf at different levels and give you a voice. Find our more here.
- The Better Forums – the Forums are how members create policy at LUU. All you need to do to get started is submit your idea.
- Running Campaigns – our Political Engagement Team are here to support you in running or getting involved in local and national campaigns. Check our Campaigns Hub.
- Elections – from society committees through to the Student Executive, you can get involved in all sorts of elections. Check them out here.
- Advisory Boards – These boards bring together students with a particular interest or expertise to help guide our thinking and inform key projects.
- Postgraduate Hub – LUU is here for all of our members, we don’t just look after Undergraduates. Discover what we do for PGTs and researchers on our Postgraduate Hub.
- International Hub – From city guides to understanding plagiarism, the Hub is coming soon here to support and celebrate our international students as they settle into their life at Leeds.