Whether you’ve got an issue with your deposit, conflict with your housemates, exam results to appeal or financial worries, we can offer practical solutions. We are also here to support you through personal and emotional challenges.
We can help students with pretty much everything, but here are some key areas we’ve supported students with before:
- Living in Leeds, staying safe and any house hunting or renting problems;
- Exam support, appeal procedures or any aspect of studying at Leeds;
- Postgraduate and international student specific queries;
- Budgeting advice and financial support;
- Mental health, relationship and addiction advice.
Check out our self help resources (hosted on an external site) on issues surrounding housing, employability, welfare, academic, crime, and money issues on our self help site.
We’ve also got dedicated sections for help around Covid-19 and general FAQs.