What we’re all about
The History Society is the largest Arts society at the University of Leeds. Whether you’re an IHP, Joint Honours, or straight History student, we are an incredibly active society, both socially and academically, and aim to make your time at the University of Leeds an unforgettable experience. The History Society is a massive part of many students' lives here! If you like the sound of what we are all about, check us out on all of our social media platforms and we look forward to meeting you soon!
But what do we do?
- Regular socials, helping you make new friends out of the lecture theatre
- Careers events including our annual Careers Networking Dinner
- Represent you to the School of History through our Academic Secretary
- Sports teams (which are a force to be reckoned with)
- Our spectacular Christmas Ball and incredible trip abroad, both are sell outs each year
Membership costs £20 for the year or £42 for a full three year membership which includes discounts on club entry for our socials, generous bar tabs for FREE drinks and the opportunity to attend our trips and the Christmas ball.