What we’re all about
LUUAC welcome athletes of all disciplines and abilities to their six weekly training sessions which include circuit training, weights, track and hill sessions. There is a place in the club for athletes just looking to keep fit as well as national and regional standard athletes and they regularly compete at indoor and outdoor competitions including open meets and BUCS competitions.
We hold six sessions each week:
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Circuit Training (Edge Sports Hall 2)
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Weight Training (Edge Gryphon room)
- 6:30pm-8.30pm Track (South Leeds) Meet at Parkinson steps at 6.20pm
- 6:30pm-8.30pm Track (South Leeds) meet at Parkinson steps at 6.20pm
- 4.30pm-5.30pm Circuit Training (Edge Sports Hall 2)
- 5:00pm-6:00pm weight training (Edge Gryphon room)
- 8:45am Hill training at Roundhay Park. Meet at Hyde Park Pub
We have regular Wednesday night socials.