6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Over 16s onlyBuy Now
About this event
Meeting in Leeds University Union Foyer at 18:00; returning for 20:00
Wednesday 28th February - event starting at 19:00
- Meet us in Leeds University Union Foyer at 18:00, we will then walk to the assembly point from there. Our activators and volunteers will be wearing their distinctive green t-shirts.
What you will need:
- comfortable sports wear or winter clothes, something to keep you warm and dry!
- some water
- There is a discounted student entry of just £1.50 per session payable on the day at the assembly point.
- For this you will receive a map for the event and instructions.
- Get Out Get Active will provide you with a head torch to enlighten the route for you.
- There will be a choice of levels to try with either a 45 or 60 minute session in which you can try and visit as many control points as you can manage.
- You will also need a pen or pencil.
If you are interested in coming then please make sure you have registered with Get Out, Get Active before you attend. It only takes 2 minutes and is free.
Any questions or queries then please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 28/02/2018 (Wed.)
Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm GMT
Location: City Centre