We know that life at Uni has a lot to offer and also that sometimes things don’t always go according to plan. That’s where we come in.
There is no problem too big or small our trained advisers and Help and Support team can’t help with.
Our advice team offer expert, confidential and independent advice for free for all University of Leeds students.
How we can help:
Whether you’ve got problems with deposits, conflict with your housemates, appealing your exam results or you’ve run out of cash we can offer practical solutions. We are also here for you if you’re facing personal and emotional challenges.
As we say, we can help with pretty much everything, but here are some key areas we deal with:
- Living in Leeds, staying safe and any house hunting or renting problems
- Exam support, appeal procedures or any aspect of studying at Leeds
- Postgraduate and international student specific queries
- Money help, budgeting advice and financial support
- Mental health, relationship and addiction advice