Your Welfare Officer, Matt Port, has launched a campaign for safer student drug use in Leeds. You can contribute to the first phase of the campaign and you’ll also be in with a chance to win some sweet prizes.
We want to better understand student drug use in Leeds so we’ve been working in partnership with ADEC (the Alcohol and Drugs Education Consultancy) to develop a 10 minute survey about student drug use in Leeds. If you take drugs or not it’s important that you contribute. Don’t worry, the survey is completely anonymous.
Matt said “I'm delighted that we're launching the first phase of this project. A lot of hard work has gone into the campaign so far and I'm excited to see the outcome. Working with ADEC on this type of work is a first for Leeds University Union, and I'm proud to be a part of making sensible and sustainable change.”
We also have some treats lined up for lucky winners who enter our survey prize draw:
- Refresh your wardrobe with a £50 ASOS voucher
- Your weekly food shop sorted with £50 of co-op vouchers
- Friday night plans with 2 x Fruity tickets up for grabs
- Look after yourself with a free Yoga session in Leeds
- Go on a spending spree with £100 of Amazon vouchers
- Update your bookshelf at Blackwell’s with £50 of vouchers
To fill out the survey, follow this link.
You can enter the prize draw once you have completed the survey.