Get a taste of a typical British Halloween night out at the Living Dead Halloween Festival – Leeds’ biggest Halloween event.
See the Union transformed, with terrifying circus performers, live scare actors, and hauntingly good production across 6 rooms – with all the great music you’d expect from a night out at LUU.
- Find Fruity throwback & club classics in the Land of the Dead (otherwise known as Stylus);
- Disco classics at Disco Inferno (Terrace);
- Hip Hop & RnB in the Torture Chamber (Pyramid);
- K-Pop in the Forgotten Land (Function);
- Try the Roller disco at Frankenstein’s Roller Derby (Riley Smith Theatre);
- Or visit the Graveyard (Pyramid Theatre).
It’s bound to be the spookiest night of the year, so prepare your best Halloween costume and get your tickets now.