What we’re all about
IBSoc is a student-led society that brings together those studying International Business at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, as well as students with an interest in businesses around the world. The society was ‘reborn’ last academic year with the aim to create a social, academic and professional environment that will link IBSoc members with academics, alumni and business professionals.
Aims & Objectives
- Student integration and personal development
- To bring students of all backgrounds and ethnicities together to share experiences and to grow personally, academically and professionally.
- Create business networks
- To provide an opportunity to gain extra-curricular experiences and participate in challenges through networking events, competitions and projects.
- Develop employability skills
- Enhance professional opportunities for members through skills workshops throughout the academic year to better prepare members for real-life work requirements.
Why should I become a member?
- Getting to know more people on your course.
- Networking opportunities with employers, staff/academics and fellow students from all years and programmes related to IB.
- Access to workshops tailored to IB students & academics.
We provide an opportunity for students to participate in networking events, competitions and projects, as well as hosting many social events so you can get to know your fellow IBSoc members. Join our Facebook group to hear about the latest upcoming events.