Society Formation Form33.24 KB
Club & Society Social Guidelines 19/20257.44 KB
Club & Society Handbook 19/2011.08 MB
LUU Clubs & Societies Constitution25.17 KB
How To Guides
How To AGM and EGM207.32 KB
How To Book A Space in LUU.pdf4.13 MB
How To Book A Space.docx36.11 KB
How To Committee Handover.docx37.36 KB
How To Form A Society.docx34.45 KB
How To GIAG Spring 2019210.37 KB
How to Improve engagement with international students.docx36.8 KB
How To Increase Accessibility.pdf23.36 KB
How To Organise An Event.docx43.51 KB
How To Ticket Request.docx30.62 KB
How To Transport.docx39.04 KB
Issues Within Your Club or Society
Running a Club or Society can be very rewarding but it does come with some challenges. If you are having issues within your group there are a number of things you can do to resolve them:
- Meet as a committee to consider the issue as a group rather than reacting alone. This will help you to think and act objectively and have a balanced approach to any problems. It will also mean you act as a united front and are able to support each other through the challenges.
- If your problem is about finances or money, speak to the Clubs and Societies Finance Coordinator or someone from the Clubs and Societies Team as soon as possible.
- If you are having problems with a committee member and can’t resolve this internally, speak to a member of the Clubs and Societies Team.
- If you are having problems with a member of staff (LUU) then you can either speak to a member of the Clubs and Societies Team or make a complaint via the website.
- If you aren't sure what to do, come and talk to us, both your Activities Officer or the Clubs and Societies Manager are here to help you.
At any time please remember that there are a number of people here to help you. We'd be really surprised if we haven't encountered the problem you are experiencing already so please talk to the Clubs and Societies Team, your Activity Rep, the Activities Officer or the Student Activities Manager. We're here to help so let’s get it sorted.